Tuesday, September 18, 2012

TUESDAY TEAMIE

Our Tuesday Teamie this week features a new member to our team. Her name is Micaela and her shop is foundationcreations (True Foundation Creations.) Here is how she introduced herself to the team:
 
Hi everyone, My name is Micaela! I'm the owner, maker and designer of True Foundation Creations! I'm a high school home school senior and have been an avid crafter for as long as I can remember!
I live in the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains of North Carolina, where I work with my sister capturing the happiest moments of people’s lives! From weddings to newborns, seniors and families... photography keeps me very busy, but I always enjoy every minute of it!
I’m a crafter, a painter, a photographer and a blogger… I love to sing, smile, laugh and make pretty things. My sister once told me that “to describe my personality by a color from a box of crayons would be impossible, because,” as she said “I’m the whole box!”
I think that pretty much describes my crafting too… most crafters like to pick one or two things and focus on that, but for me, I like to learn and do as much crafting as possible! From Crocheting, to basket weaving, candle dipping, cross stitching, embroidery, painting, jewelry making, photography, knitting, pottery, paper making, sewing, glass cutting, stamp carving and quilting… just to name a few ;)
I started my etsy shop July 24 of 2012...so not too long ago... I am enjoying every minute owning an etsy shop and love the encouragement that all my fellow etsy shop owners have given me!
I’m so excited about joining this team and can't wait to start meeting you all! :D

I don't know about you, but I find Micaela to be an inspiration, and her enthusiasm infectious! Let's all give Micaela a big welcome today and promote her shop via pin, tweet, post! We welcome you to the team, Micaela, and wish you much Etsy success!

    

'Etsy Handmade Team's Tuesday Teamie' by pomegranatefarm

foundationcreations

Hand Crochet Afghan khaki Lace Color Autumn - FoundationCreations
Window bouquets Jute String Home Decor Window Floral Arrangement Wedding - FoundationCreations
Framed Fall Leaf Pressed Leaves  Autumn Wall Decor Thanksgiving Decor - FoundationCreations
Jute String Ornament Christmas Rustic Wedding Unique Christmas Decor - FoundationCreations
Kissing Ball Flower Girl Flower Ball Large Oranment Wedding Autumn Fall - FoundationCreations
Clothespin Snowflake Ornament Upcycled Clothespin Ornament -Unique Christmas Decor  Gift Topper - FoundationCreations
Acorn Top Sparkle Ornament - FoundationCreations
Crochet Dish Cloths Crochet Wash Cloths 100% Cotton Set of Three Bathcloths bath and beauty - FoundationCreations

3 comments:

  1. Welcome, Micaela! You have a beautiful shop. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Micaela! Your work is truely lovely, but your shop photos are absolutely to-die-for! Brava!!

    ReplyDelete