Let me tell you a little about her.
She sometimes is very internet savvy; other times she knows just enough to get around.
Sometimes she likes to shop; sometimes she doesn't. But either way, she does a lot of her shopping on the internet.
She values handmade; no, she doesn't value handmade; she just buys things she likes.
She wants something original and unique; she wants something everyone else has.
How old is she? 18, 24, 35, 62.
She is very thrifty; she is a spendthrift.
She shops on Etsy.
Sometimes she is a he.
I know you have guessed by now our Featured Someone is our customer! And of all our Tuesday Teamie's she/he is the most important!
Serving our customer should be our number one priority. And not just serving him. But serving him well.
You can have the most awesome product on the market today, but if you do not have great customer service to back it up, you have nothing. You will never get repeat business. And word of mouth of bad customer service will destroy your reputation, and your business.
So, here are some quotes to inspire us as we strive to provide the best customer service we can:
- In the world of Internet Customer Service, it’s important to remember your competitor is only one mouse click away.
- Make a customer, not a sale.
- A customer is the most important visitor on our premises, he is not
dependent on us. We are dependent on him. He is not an interruption in
our work. He is the purpose of it. He is not an outsider in our
business. He is part of it. We are not doing him a favor by serving him.
He is doing us a favor by giving us an opportunity to do so.
- When people talk about successful retailers and those that are not so
successful, the customer determines at the end of the day who is
successful and for what reason.
- If you work just for money, you’ll never make it, but if you love what
you’re doing and you always put the customer first, success will be
- I won’t complain. I just won’t come back
Brown & Williamson Tobacco Ad
- Here is a simple but powerful rule: always give people more than what they expect to get.
- Merely satisfying customers will not be enough to earn their loyalty.
Instead, they must experience exceptional service worthy of their repeat
business and referral. Understand the factors that drive this customer
- The customer’s perception is your reality.
Kate Zabriskie, Author of: Customer Service Excellence: How to Deliver Value to Today’s Busy Customer
- Being on par in terms of price and quality only gets you into
Service wins the game.